The minimum permissible age for KG is four years on or before 31 December.
Assessments to be scheduled and results are to be given within 2 days at the most.
New Admission: All students wishing to be admitted must be interviewed and assessed.
KG Section: Dhs.200 per assessment
Grades 1 – 12: Dhs.250 per assessment
- 2 photographs
- Student’s and parents’ original emirates ID, in addition to a copy (without Emirates ID the registration can’t be done as it’s an online registration).
- Copy of student’s/mother’s/father’s valid passport & Residence Visa (Family Book for the UAE local residents).
- Copy of Birth Certificate.
- Copy of Vaccination Book.
- Copy of final term report card (or the most recent report card)
- Continuation certificate for the current year
- A certified Transfer Certificate (if a student is coming from a different Emirate or out of the country